Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You're Never Too Young To Be Pampered

With out my permission, my baby girl went ahead and turned 4 on me!...4!!!
Happy Birthday Bean :) You are so loved.

Turning 4 calls for some serious pampering. Ella and her lil friends got mani and pedis at a beauty school. My girly girl has had her toes painted since day #1 and has always been a huge fan, So what better way to celebrate her birthday
The Invitation
Since were were having such a girly party, seemed fitting to have the "theme" be zebra and hot pink b/c whats more girly than that??

  Party Girls
 
 
Gotta have pink cupcakes at a mani/pedi party :)
 
 
Goodie Bags filled with nail polish for touch up later
 
This Beauty School was so sweet to us. They were very patient with each girl, even when they spun in salon chairs and played with the practice doll heads. They also put up a welcome sign as you entered the school wishing Ella a happy birthday.
 
Spinning in the salon chairs...it does look kind of fun, huh.
 
Pampering in action
 
 
finished with cake and presents....I'd say we have a happy girl now


 just for comparison sake, here's the birthday girl heading home after a fab 4th birthday

 and lil bean at 14 months....why do they have to grow up so fast?? Happy happy birthday sweet girl!

9 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Look at how big you are now. We love you!

Mandy said...

What a cute birthday party! I love her outfit. She really is growing up so fast, I can't believe it. She is Darling!

Unknown said...

OH MY SHES SO CUTE! WHAT A GIRLIE GIRL...I THINK SHE IS DEFINITELY HER MOTHERS DAUGHTER!!!! SO CUTE OH AND P.S. THAT STORY ABOUT DAN AND THE PAINTING...CRAZY!!! SUCH A SMALL WORLD!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

That was such a great party! The girls are still talking about their jewel nails!! :) Glad to see you were able to use all of Corey's pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the whole thing!! You are such a creative mom. The party looked like a blast. And Miss Ella is sooo very cute. Her outfit and her curls. I remember when she was a baby, so cute then and so cute as a little girl. We miss you guys!

love, Meg

Jenn & Cardy said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! I can't believe she's already 4!!! What an amazing birthday party, I think I'm going to do the same thing for my 31st! ;)

Charlotte said...

I can't believe she is already 4. She sure is adorable.

Forsberg's said...

I just want to squish her! She looks so cute and big! How did that happen?!? The party looks like so much fun- I wish I could've been there too. She looks ADORABLE! I shouldn't expect anything else.

Amberlynn said...

What an AWESOME party!!! Maybe, I'll give you a ring for suggestion on my girls upcoming princess partay!!! I LOVE her zebra photo shoot!!