Oh beloved Girls Trip time!
How I look forward to you every year!
Since we moms don't get sick days, time off, or paid vacations, These little weekend get-a-ways are how I can re-charge my mommy batteries. Girls friends and laugh therapy, is just plain good for the soul I tell ya.We change it up every year, but we decided to do another grown up Disneyland trip. No strollers, no diapers, just us free to do whatever we wanna. My friend Jessica's hubby is an illustrator for Disney and can get up to 6 people in to both parks for....FREE! Ummm, yes please! She goes about 3 times a year with this sweet employee perk and was kind enough to let us use it again for the second Disney girls trip. You may think Disney wouldn't be fun with out kids, but you would be SO wrong! We ate at downtown Disney, blue bayou, club 33, shopped at all the fun forum shoppes downtown Disney has, laughed till we cried or peed our pants, and ran around like we were 13 again, arm in arm skipping onto all the rides. It. was. EPIC!
Love that Bri's hair is completely covering my whole face! mmm tasty hair
Not only is Disney a magically place in and of itself, but it was all done up for Christmas, and let me tell you....Disney knows how to do Christmas right!! They pump in all this yummy gingerbread smells on main street and make it snow every night as they light up the castle after the firework show. Seriously it's pure magic. Plus I much prefer the fluttery bubble type snow over the freezing real snow you have to scrape off your car in the morning.
Lots of silliness going on....
after all, we were kid free,
so it was moms gone wild :)
I've known these amazing friends for 15+ years! We have a lot of history, lots of reminiscing and inside jokes, so we had heaps of fun. I just wish this could be an every weekend kind of trip!. Love these ladies to the moon and I'm counting down the days for our next trip to viva Las Vegas for our spa get-a-way....Is it May yet??


1 Friendly Thoughts:
Disneyland is the best and so much fun kidless!!! My favorite, I will definitely have to try it with just girlfriends sometime. You look fabulous and radiant!
Post a Comment