Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fruit Of My Womb

Happy Halloweenie from these fruit loops!
I'm a big fan of family themed costumes and have been making my poor hubby dress up in a cheesy/silly/cute theme ever since we started dating. I know my days are limited until my kids will demand to be their own thing, but until then, I'm gonna milk the silly theme costumes a few more years.
Oh Danny boy, bless his heart. He has had to put up with a lot of funny costumes over the years....and they never are very manly either. He gets points for being a good sport, but who doesn't love fruit right?!
Gone bananas for my banana baby
Cutest bundle of grapes I ever did see.
Oliver was SO hilarious wearing this costume! I die. He ran all around giggling, balloons bouncing, with a following of every toddler in the room hoping to score a dropped balloon. He didn't complain once and when he took a toddler tumble, all the balloons cushioned his fall. It was like toddler padding. 
My sweetest strawberry.
Looking verry Berry cute!
Can't forget about my bunch of green grapes...
a little more sour, but just as handsome!
Chiquita banana lady with her banana baby, 
cutest accessory I could have added to my costume.
I had fun with this theme and the kids did too....
Dan wont admit it, but he secretly loved rocking the Balloons.

I had to add this last pic. I guess I didn't factor in how Dan would be able to hold Leo for me, with all those balloons in his way? bahaha I laugh just seeing Dan awkwardly hold his baby banana. Wasn't very practical, but sure was entertaining!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

That's pretty hilarious! Dan must really love you, you can tell he's not loving those baloons so much ha, ha! You guys are so cute!

Lela Boyd said...

You ALWAYS have the best costume ensembles! LOVE them all. Especially Ella's :)