It goes by SO much faster the 3rd time around!
My sweet little Leo love is my most mellow baby yet.
Such a little snuggler too.
He loves to be held and entertained by his older siblings.
Such a chill lil guy and he is our baby buddy.
We all just adore him!
He found his tootsies and thinks they are the greatest thing to nibble on.
Love that big slobbery smile.
I kiss that smile all the live long day.
Don't know how I could handle three kiddos with out my right hand gal.
Leo completely lights up when he see his big sissy.
It just melts me like mom butter when I see him giggle at his big bro and sister
They are both so sweet with him. It my favorite thing ever!


1 Friendly Thoughts:
He's growing WAY too fast! Such an adorable peanut! Happy 5 month birthday Leo bug!
Post a Comment