I helped host a shower for one of my most favorite gal's in all the land.
Her and her hubby have been struggling with infertility and she shares her journey on her poetically written blog The bloom diaries. We were thrilled when she finally announced she was pregnant expecting her 1st baby. (inner feeling: scream, scream, jump, jump, squeal squeal) All of which I did, when she surprised announced it too me here. I was just a teensy bit excited. (Don't mind my giant 9 month preggo self in the video)As you can see, this was not just any ordinary shower, we needed to really celebrate and go all out. So the dream party hosting team was assembled, Lela, Liz, and yours truly, started planning the second after she told us. We decided on a hot air balloon theme and it was like a dream. I mean Lela went all out with her decor, it felt like I was walking into heaven. It literally brought tears to my eyes with all the love I feel towards Stephanie. You could just feel the love that was put into this shower for her and baby girl Smith.
The beautiful mama to be
Isn't this the cutest pic?! With her hands under her chin.
So very Stephanie. So sweet and classy
The hostesses with the guest of honor
As you can clearly see, Stephanie is very loved.
I'm beyond excited to snuggle your baby girl.
Happy happy shower day!


2 Friendly Thoughts:
How beautiful! Congrats to your beautiful friend! What an incredible shower!
Those succulents were the cutest! I love us :)
Post a Comment