A few of the Jones clan invaded our house last week and we couldn't have been happier!
I wish all of Dan's siblings, and of course his amazing mom, would all move to Cali. We love them ooodles and wish they all lived here! I always wanted to live close to cousins, and growing up I never did. I was hoping for my kids sake, we would be close to cousins and it hasn't happened yet. But some of Dan siblings have moved to Cali, so here is to hoping the whole family will all relocate! A gal can dream :)
Dan has a huge family, he is 1 out of 11 kids.
Only 3 of his siblings are in this picture.
It's so hard to get all 11 together at once
These cute cousins had such a ball together
Of course we went to legoland on the coldest rainy day they were here.
But we still had fun and the no lines for the rides was a huge perk.
I think Ollie went on this ride 6+ times.
Oh to be a kid again.
What toddler wouldn't want to drive a Lego car?!
I thought it would be too cold for swimsuits at the beach for my kids, but apparently that didn't stop Ollie Wally. He stripped down to his diaper and just ran in. That look on his face, pure joy. He was all giggles and didn't seem to mind the cold water one bit.
Silly billy
Hurry up and come back! We already missss you!


1 Friendly Thoughts:
Ollie in that LEGO car. The look of pure joy! ...also, Ella has the best wardrobe!
Post a Comment