Christmas time with kids is so magical.
I'm really cherishing their innocence and excitement for the magic of Santa.
I know these time wont last forever so I'm enjoying every moment while they are still little.
And that's all she asked for this Christmas.
I love that her class made homemade ornaments with a tiny letter to Santa. I will remember this year fondly. It so fun getting them what they really really want....Her face Christmas morning will be priceless!!Oliver wants a "shooter" which is basically any type of gun. train stuff, and basketball shoes so he can "jump really high"
Kids make the holidays so much fun.
After Santa received their letters, he emailed them back this response...
Oh to be a kid again.
After Santa received their letters, he emailed them back this response...
Oh to be a kid again.
Ella's e-mail from santa
They were beyond excited finding out they are still on the nice list....
For now ;) (it's a great bartering tool)



0 Friendly Thoughts:
Post a Comment