Saturday, December 7, 2013

6 Months

My sweet little Leo love turned 6 months....
That's half way to a year!
Not sure what I think about this.
Although 6 to 9 months is my absolute favorite baby age!
The sitting up on a blanket, playing with toys but not quite crawling stage. 
With lots of giggles, babbles, and toothless grins.
Oliver is still a smother brother and loves him a little too rough.
Sweet Leo just takes it, He is the best baby.
Leo learned a new trick of sitting up all by himself.
Check him out...he looks so proud
It was time to bust out the jump-a-roo.
I just love a baby jumper. 
They look so stinking cute bouncing.
 And even cuter when they bounce themselves right to sleep.
A few more cute videos of this little tyke...
Belly giggles, and sour face lemon tasting.
(I'm a mean mama but I just love baby sour faces from lemon tasting)

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Lela Boyd said...

He's so sweet! Such a love bug!!!