Dan Crushed his 2nd half marathon!
He never even trains for these things...its crazy! I think he ran maybe 3 times before the marathon due to his busy schedule and he still manage to shed 19 min off his last marathon time and came in right at 2 hours.
My guy is pretty impressive.
It was held at the San Diego Safari Park
They ran by all kinds of wild animals to keep them entertained.
Ella was pretty excited about that.
Maybe one of these years I'll attempt to join them....
but then again maybe not :)
but then again maybe not :)


1 Friendly Thoughts:
Go Dan!!! It honestly doesn't seem humanly possible to run a half marathon without training- who is this guy??? Love your comment at the end. That's exactly how I feel about the possibility of running any long distance race some day ; )
Post a Comment