Monday, May 20, 2013

Last Family Outing Of 4

Or so I hope ;) 
Baby is due this week so we had to get in a few last hurrahs.
 Been getting lots of snuggles in with this little guy
before he's not the baby anymore
 And as a thank you, he helped pack my hospital overnight bag with his left over mac n' cheese. 
Just in case I get hungry while I'm there?!
 Took the kiddos to ride yet another train....
Ollie is slightly obsessed with trains, and Ella goes along for the rides
Had a few date nights with this handsome guy
(Horrible lighting and bad pic but we did get in a few fun dates)
 Of course had a few more girls night out to
extraordinary desserts and D-Bar 
since I'll I crave these days are sweets, sweets, sweets.
I'm gonna miss that :(
 Family beach day. 
Even though I felt like a beached whale waddling along the beach almost 40 weeks preggers, it was fun to get in a last hurrah with my family of 4....soon to be 5! crazy
 My posing queen
 Ollie deciding if he trusts the waves to go into the ocean or not...
Daddy to help coax him in.
 Beach, giant snow cones, and boats rides....pretty great Saturday.
We are ready for you baby Jones #3 you can join our family anytime :)

0 Friendly Thoughts: