Friday, May 3, 2013

Baby Buns

My amazing friends threw me a baby shower a few weekends ago with the cutest theme of "Buns for Days" all things I would need for baby buns. (Since ill have two in diapers this seems very useful...plus I do have big buns for days myself, ;) lol!)
 I have some very talented friends let me tell you. When it comes to hosting a party, decorating, and making super yummy food, they have it all figured out. Mama and baby Jones #3 sure felt the love.
Check out this spread! Beautiful!
 My all time fav chocolate cake...nom. want some right now.


Little back story here...This tropical creme pavlova is my favorite dessert at Extraordinary Desserts. This delicious place, is a regular ladies night outing for us girls. How my multi-talented friend Lela, made this from scratch is beyond amazing to me...She is a super star! When I saw she made this I got all giddy and I might have done a little happy dance. It. was. pure. heaven. Yum!!
 Lela, served it all fancy pants like this with raspberry and mango sauce and topped with white chocolate shavings...you dying yet? I did. so good!
She framed my preggo pics surrounded by fresh flowers from her garden. 
Fresh flowers were incorporated with all the decor. Smelled so good.
Here is just a portion of all my diapers, wipes, lotions and goodies I got. 
I'm set for baby buns for days
 Hostess pics. Love these beautiful faces.
Lela, me, Chrissie, Stephanie
 The shower crew.
Thanks again for all the love. I feel very blessed
Now lets go have a baby already...ready to not be preggers...
...not quite ready to juggle 3 kiddos ;) 
but excited to meet my new little man.

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Lela Boyd said...

We love you, your buns and all your baby buns!! Can't wait for a new baby boy to snuggle!

Jessie said...

That is a very beautiful set up of food and baby stuff. That dessert sounds amazing. Hope he comes sooner than later for you!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Your shower was amazingly lovely!! That dessert table was unbelievable! Such cute decor and theme! Loved it! I can't wait for your newest little set of buns to get here!

byebyedays said...

Maybe in the next life I'll have friends like these... You galsvare amazing!