Sunday, May 26, 2013

How Wonderful Life Is, Now Your In The World

He's Here!! 
 My baby boy was born May 22nd at 4:18pm
Weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 4oz! 
By Far my biggest baby!
Ella was only 6lbs and Oliver was 5lbs 12oz
I was shocked to have such a big boy.
We are all completely smitten with this little slice of heaven.
  head over heels in LOVE! 
 Proud Papa. 
The boys out number the girls now.
 I could just stare at this little face all day! 
and I basically do in between kisses and snuggles
Ella was really pulling for his name 
After being in the hospital for 3 days and changing his name
back and forth and back again
My I proudly introduce....

Leo Davis Jones
The kiddos are enamoured and loved him up right away.
In fact Ollie loves on him a little too much, 
we are teaching him how to be "so soft" with new baby Leo
 These pictures melt my heart and turn me into mother butter. 
I can't believe these are all my kids.

 Oliver and his new baby bro. 
They are going to be the best of buddies I can tell. 
Brosephs in the making
 Jones now party of 5!
 1st family of 5 pic...not the best, but the 1st

 On our way home....
Leo is not so sure if he's ready for us yet ;)
So so happy to have him here all safe and sound
and to not be preggo anymore :)

We love you little man, to the moon and back. 
Welcome to the family


5 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

He is so so cute Kristi! Congrats! And 8lbs is a normal healthy babe, my little guy was 8lbs 10oz... Ella and Ollie were TINY little things!

Kara said...

Kristi! He is soooo cute!! Congratulations!

Lela Boyd said...

Congrats Mama! He's so beautiful and so lucky to come to such a wonderful family. He doesn't have any idea how blessed he is
to be your son...but someday he will. Love you!

Jenn & Cardy said...

I can't believe you're a family of 5!!! Baby Leo is adorable! Congratulations to you and Dan- you have a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

congrats congrats Kristi oh my gosh he is beautiful and just perfect!!! love the name!