They have treated us to yummy dinners, helped pick Ella up from school, have been keeping Ella and Ollie entertained by taking them to the pool, having sleepovers at campland, going to parks, So I can get some Leo snuggles and naps in.
Thanks Grandma Lola and Grandpa Allen, you have been so great!
Ella climbing a tree at Campland before her RV Sleepover fun
Hitting the Arcade...Ollie was in Heaven
Lots of hospital visits to snuggle new babe
Leo's 1st big adventure out and about, was on memorial day, just four days old, we pack up our new family of 5 and headed to a big fun park in Lakeside that my dad found and the kids had a ball.
Proof Leo was actually there and just snoozed through it all :)
My parents leave on Saturday and I'm scared to go it alone with out help..gulp...wish me luck.I'm sure I'll get use to this organized chaos of juggling 3 kids and being out numbered.
Having sleepless nights with a newborn, my toddler who is now entering the terrible 2's, tantrums here we come, and a 1st grader with a busy school schedule.
You sure you don't wanna stay forever mom and Dad?! :)
Thanks again for everything. We Love you!


0 Friendly Thoughts:
Post a Comment