We have a family tradition that started all the way back when Dan and I first started dating (wish I could find those photos) Call me cheesy, but I love to dress up as a couple/family theme. Since we are coming up on our 5th year of family costumes, and Halloween is this weekend, thought I would take a trip down costume memory lane.....
2007
Little Bo Peep and her Sheep or Mary and her little Lamb could go either way ;)
(Dan got out of dressing up this year, since it was his 1st year of law school and he had night class....haven't let him off the hook since)
2008Awww my man in tights ;) Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell
Wonderland...Alice, Queen of Hearts, and the Mad Hatter
2011
stay tuned..... :)






3 Friendly Thoughts:
I love it, you are seriously the BEST Halloween costume coordinator! You have a gift and I wish I shared it (or even possessed it a little bit)! I can't wait to see what the Joneses come up with this year!
You are soooooooooo cheesy!!!! Serious cheddar! But makes for some cute pictures!
I'm so glad I got to see pics of the infamous little bo peep costume! When you were the only one that dressed up to trunk or treat. That seriously makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment