Oh my goodness, I love it! I tried to put the EXACT same suit on Brockton right after he turned three months and the shirt was an INCH too short on his arms and I couldn't even button the top button so he wore it with one button undone and the tie down on the second button. It reminded me of Tommy Boy when he sings "Fat man in a little coat..." It was hilariously cute and also so sad because he only wore it the ONE time and even then it was WAAAY too small. He's just a little giant I guess :)
Kim I hear ya! Ollie was like a little stuffed sasage :) His only saving grace was that he is short, so we just squeezed him in. Fat man in a little coat for sure ;) lol! I going with that this suit runs small...right?! Did you take pics of Brockton in it? I wanna see!
That's an adorable little suit! He's turned into a little fatty, just like his cousin. Although, he may not be quite as fat as she was. He looks so cute and happy.
8 Friendly Thoughts:
That is the cutiest little outfit. Love it.
He is getting cuter by the day! Looks like you guys are lovin every minute of that beautiful boy! And Ella is such a doll!
You kids are so darling! I love how they are always dressed up so darling with ella's cute hair! I need to take your example with Bos more often!
Oh my goodness, I love it! I tried to put the EXACT same suit on Brockton right after he turned three months and the shirt was an INCH too short on his arms and I couldn't even button the top button so he wore it with one button undone and the tie down on the second button. It reminded me of Tommy Boy when he sings "Fat man in a little coat..." It was hilariously cute and also so sad because he only wore it the ONE time and even then it was WAAAY too small. He's just a little giant I guess :)
I especially like the handkerchief in his pocket. So cute!
Kim I hear ya! Ollie was like a little stuffed sasage :) His only saving grace was that he is short, so we just squeezed him in. Fat man in a little coat for sure ;) lol! I going with that this suit runs small...right?! Did you take pics of Brockton in it? I wanna see!
That's an adorable little suit! He's turned into a little fatty, just like his cousin. Although, he may not be quite as fat as she was. He looks so cute and happy.
Sooo cute! LOVE the tie!
Post a Comment