Monday, October 24, 2011

Jolly Ollie

3 months!!
Time is just flying by. Can't believe it's the 3 month mark. The best thing to happen at 3 months is.....drum roll please....Ollie is sleeping through the night!!! I feel like a whole new women with a full nights rest. He has been sleeping through the night for over a week now (I hope I didn't just jinx it by typing that) I put him down at 8:30 or 9 and he sleeps till 5:30 or 6 It's A-MAZ-ING how much better I feel :) Our chubsters is so HAPPY (hence the Jolly Ollie title) He is super quick to smile, giggle, coo, and hardly ever fusses anymore. I'm liking this 3 month thing....hope he keeps it up.
PS check out those thighs. Don't you just wanna squish em!

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Are you KIDDING me?!?! No fair!! Brockton wakes up AT LEAST four times during the night! I'm a walking zombie. I don't even remember what it was like to sleep through the night (especially since I didn't while I was pregnant either)! Luckily he just wakes up to eat and goes right back down but still it really cuts into my REM sleep :( You're seriously soooo lucky!