Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lil Man

All dressed up and ready for Church.
I don't think Ollie was that impressed with this Sunday photo shoot :)
When I 1st found out I was having a boy, I thought after being a girl's mom, boy clothes would be so boring....but little boy Church clothes are so much fun. I mean come on, a baby bow tie?! one word....Adorable.

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Angela said...

But I LOVE how he is surrounded by pink. He is adorable. Love the bow tie.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE the bow tie!! Where'd you get it?? Brockton needs one asap! And I agree, I've had a TON of fun dressings Brocks in everything boy! Brown, green, blue and orange are so fun after so much pink and purple! :)

Amberlynn said...

Love it! He's SO cute. You better stop taking pictures of him on Ella's pink blankets and pillows or you might get an ear full from him later on. ;)

Billy and Carolyn said...

I love the boy tie!! He's such a doll, Kristi!