Monday, September 12, 2011

Cuteness!

Ella and I were having fun playing dress up with baby bro. This little bear outfit was Ella's when she was a baby, and since she was born in the winter in snowy Utah, it was perfect...not really great for San Diego summer weather...but my word he looks cute in it :) We had try it on and snuggle him a bit in this cozy suit.
Next up a lil duckie costume we picked up at Costco the other day...don't think he was very thrilled with being a lil duckie...be we sure had fun! So cute right?!!
I have to say, I'm a sucker for the big and little sister/brother stuff....my sista gave me these and I had to take a pic together fresh out of the bath. Nothing is better then fresh clean baby (check out those chubba cheeks he's sporting these days!) Love my kiddos all clean and ready for bed. Best time of the day!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Mandy said...

He is so stinkin' cute! He looks so much like you. I love it! Looks like Ella is a natural with the big sis thing.

Jenn & Cardy said...

I'm just catching up on your blog! Oliver looks so adorable! I love his chubs! I can't believe Ella started Kindergarten- it's so crazy how fast time flies! Glad you all are doing so well!