This boy does not skip a meal :)
Growing by leaps and bounds. I'm kickin' myself for not taking his 1 month pic in just his diaper so I could really show how much bigger he's gotten.
His 2 month stats are:
weight: 12lbs 9oz!! (woo nelly!) 60%
height: 22 1/2 inch (still a shorty) 25%
head: 15 inch 25%
He's passing up Ella big time. Ella didn't hit 10lbs till 3 months! She overheard us talking about how much baby loves to eat and said: "Oh that's good, because when he grows up to be a little kid, I'll give him all the food I don't wanna eat!"
Oh great, I can already foresee future family dinners. Ella is a cleaver one.
Oh great, I can already foresee future family dinners. Ella is a cleaver one.



3 Friendly Thoughts:
he is SOOOOOOO cute!!!! love that little chin dimple! oh my gosh. so so cute!
WOW! How crazy it that how much one month can make! I was in shock when I saw Logan's pics too. Since I see him everyday, I kind of forget how tiny he started. LOVE this post! And how smart is Ella? Gotta watch her. :)
Awwww...so cute!! Love all the baby chub and man boobies!! :)
Post a Comment