Monday, August 30, 2010

Tying the Knot

I've been busy with.....lots o' brides.

Have a Saturday off? Whats that mean? It's so fun though...get to be a part of one of the best days of their lives, hang out with the gals & chit chat while I do their hair, travel to cool hotels all over southern Cali......not a bad gig. 

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

You sure are AMAZING!!! Wish I had your talents!!

Mandy said...

Beautiful! You are so unbelievably talented girl.

Julie Jackson said...

You remembered your camera! It's fun to see your hair-do's and get new ideas, thanks for sharing, you do beautiful work! I'm glad to see your wedding wire business is going so well! It can get overwhelming sometimes but worth the money. Love them all!

Kevin and Heather said...

You are so talented! Great Job!

byebyedays said...

You really are amazing! I'm so proud!!!! =D SO BEAUTIFUL, and such lucky girls to have YOU do their hair!