Sunday, August 29, 2010

Partyin' With Fancy Nancy & Shamu

Fancy Nancy Party
Ella's friend Hallie, turned 3 and had quite the soiree (that's fancy for party:) The boys were given top hats and ties and the girls crowns and pearls. The cutest thing was the birthday girl picked the top hat and tie for her Fancy Nancy attire. They played pin the cherry on the parfait, "accessorized" a butterfly craft, ate yummy finger foods with frilly toothpicks b/c (everything definitely tastes better when you stick in frilly toothpicks) We all had fun.
Even the moms jumped on the Fancy Nancy train. Don't we all look so posh!
(that's a fancy word for fancy)

SHAMU PARTY
A few days later, Ella was lucky enough to make a splash and go to Lila's Shamu birthday party. Lila was turning 2 and she's all about Shamu! We fished for prizes, ate yummy shamu cupcakes, and the kids had a ball trying to break open the Shamu pinata. I love how right after the pinata breaks, there is totally chaos scrambling for candy...it's so funny to watch.
Here is the party crew. Probably should have taken this picture before the Shamu pinata and bribed them with candy for smiles b/c they all were pretty distracted with there candy loot, than to pose for some silly picture ;) Notice the nice artwork Lila's mommy Ashley, did on the sidewalk? I'm impressed Ashley!

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Mandy said...

So cute! I love those little themed parties. I noticed in that last picture, Ella had no problem posing for the picture. That is your girl!! I love it!