Sleeping with 10 kids ranging from 6 months to 4 is quite the adventure! I think between the 6 different tents, we had one member of a family waking up on the hour :) Made for a fun night, we did still manged to get a little shut eye though. Camping can be a lot of work, but I would totally go again soon.
Ella was quite the little treasure hunter. Her and Emily were on the perfect acorn trek. Ella gathered up all the acorns that could fit into her little cargo pant pockets. So many, she had a hard time keeping her pants up due to the hefty weight of many lil acorns. super cute.
Thanks for organizing this Swenson's and Heathman's. I was really missing the mountains. I grew up camping & even though I'm not a die hard camper, I always want to go come summertime. It was a great way to end the season.
After unpacking from the camping trip and emptying out pockets before throwing the clothes into the wash, this is how many acorns I found in the lil beans pockets.....24! Yep, somehow she squeezed 24 acorns into her itty bitty cargo pockets. Pretty impressive if you ask me :)






4 Friendly Thoughts:
The tiny hoarder strikes again!
Super fun!!!
How fun! I love camping, all our friends are going this weekend but I have 3 weddings so we can't go :(
I love that west coast weather!
The acorn story is to funny, she sure got a lot of those in her little pant pockets (which are so cut btw)
I hear ya....I had to do a wedding before we left for camping and then one right when we got back. It was a crazy busy weekend. So hard taking weekends off when all the weddings are on the weekends!! Sorry you have to miss out :(
Post a Comment