Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dancing Queen



I decided to put Ella in dance again this year. She was so happy to put back on her tap and ballet shoes. Another perk is she'll be taking dance along with two of her besties, Hallie and Emily.

On their way to class...look how excited they both are. Hallie and Ella were color coordinated. tu-tu cute :) 

I had to throw in a few more action shots...these tiny dancers were super duper cute.




They got to use all kinds of props: ribbons, pom-poms, teddy bears, magic wands. Looks like it's going to be a great dance year.

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Kara said...

Oh, kristi! I love all these pictures. I can't wait to get copies. I'm so sad I can't come watch but I'm glad you are such a good picture taker :) hopefully I can come to a class or two before the actual recital. Hallie talks about "class" all the time. It was so cute watching her show us all the moves she did on Monday!

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I can't wait until Maisey can go to dance.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness, that is ADORABLE!! Oh how I wish Azure and Skyla were in there with her!!!! I love it! I love all of the pictures and I especially love her little dancing outfit!!

Julie Jackson said...

How cute, she is so adorable, love the little leg warmers. I love little tiny dancers.

Auntie Cana said...

Look at their little skinny bums! Too small even for stretchy leotards!