Yesterday at Church, I was informed by Ella's Sunday School teacher that during the primary program run-through, Ella and Tanner (a lil boy in her sunbeam class) kept kissing through the entire thing!
The funny thing is that Tanner is shy and so not like that.
Me and his mother were shocked, I couldn't help but giggle to myself thinking my daughter had corrupted this lil boy.
But come to find out, when I asked Ella why she stole a few smooches during the Primary Program Practice, she said.....
"Well, we were playing Princess and the frog and he kissed me 1st"
A Kiss for each "ribbit" sound they made. (That's what Tanner told his mom later)
Hahaha....Oh dear, are we in trouble or what!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Friendly Thoughts:
Hahahaha...that is HILARIOUS!! Oh my goodness, I'm laughing sooooo hard right now!!!
That is so cute! Kids crack me up and Ella is one of the funniest!!
Post a Comment