Thursday, February 4, 2010

Playdough, Glue Sticks, And Crayons

Back 2 School
Ella started her 1st day of "real" preschool and she couldn't have been more excited. It has been months since she was in joy school and I was feeling like she needed to get back in the swing of things. We have been on the waiting list for this pre-school for quite a while. A few of my friends take their kids here and really like it, so I thought we should give it try. The best part about this particular preschool is that it's free! Yep, you read right, absolutely free. (Hence the waiting list part) The only catch is, you as a parent have to be very involved in the teaching process, and stay during preschool to help out around the classroom. At first I wasn't sure about not just dropping her off and letting her go solo, but like I said before, it’s FREE! Ella loves it and I think she’s going to learn a lot. We will see how it goes...so far so good :)

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WOW looks like so much fun!! Wish we lived closer and that I had a car because I would DEFINITELY be all over that with you! :)

Laura said...

I found blog via Charlotte's. I'm a cousin of Tyler's but we've never met. One of these days at a reunion :-)

Anyway, your family is adorable!! I hope you post some fun preschool projects here and there. I have 4 boys (2 of them preschool age) and alway looking for fun creative ideas!!

Unknown said...

Oh she is to cute, love her little preschool outfit, so stylish and her cute hair! Don't they grow up so fast, it's fun to finally have them in school though, I tell you sending them to Kindergarten is the worst, I cried all day when Andelyn started, but now it's awesome!