My little girl is old enough to go to Primary now. That seems crazy to me. Her teachers said she did great! She did however, ask where all the toys were and when she would get her snack, but overall a success! Must be hard for the lil tike to adjust from playing with toys and getting snacks, to having to hold still and be quite the whole 2 hours. I had to coax a smile outta of the bean for this picture, since church is now during her nap time, but all the more reason to be proud of how well she did. Good job Miss Sunbeam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 Friendly Thoughts:
She did great. There really was no problem with the transition.
Awwwwwwwww...she looks ADORABLE!! So sweet! I need to get Azure a little scripture case like that!
Yay I am so glad you commented b/c now I have your blog. for some reason it wasn't working when I tried pulling it up in the browser! You can blog stalk anytime! I am adding your my friend list! hope you don't mind! :-) love your cute blog p.s.!
She looks so cute and she is looking so old!! What a cute little Sunbeam!! Miss you guys!
Oh she is a cute one too!:)
Embarrasing sister moment: I remember when YOU went to your first day of primary, and came back so proud of yourself singing "A sun-beep! A sun-beep! I'll be a sunbeep for him..." You were pretty cute, too!
Post a Comment