It was 80 degrees today... Heavenly. How will we ever leave this place? I'm crossing my fingers we won't have to.
A few Ella funnies~
Ella is still very afraid of the ocean. Today while chillaxin' on the beach, I asked her why she was so scared of it, and this is what she told me:
K: "Ella, why don't you want to get in the water?"
E: "Because momma, everyone screams and runs away when they are in the water!"
(I never thought of it that way before)
K: "Their just screaming b/c they are having fun."
E: "Well...the waves are just too wiggly for me."
I guess I can't argue with wiggly waves right?! Oh well, one day she'll be diving in and I'll miss these nice relaxing seaside moments.
E: "Because momma, everyone screams and runs away when they are in the water!"
(I never thought of it that way before)
K: "Their just screaming b/c they are having fun."
E: "Well...the waves are just too wiggly for me."
I guess I can't argue with wiggly waves right?! Oh well, one day she'll be diving in and I'll miss these nice relaxing seaside moments.


5 Friendly Thoughts:
Wish we could have come with you!!!! Thanks for the invite anyways...one of these days I'll have a car!
Ella's smoochy face is SOOOO cute! What a little doll!
You really shouldn't post good beach weather while we are freezing back home. I wouldn't want to leave there either...but we secretly want you all back here! I'm laughing over the "wiggly waves" bit. She's too funny.
You were suppose to call me remember?? J/k
love ya!
Jen
80 degrees?!?!? Oh my word I'm jealous!!!!! I'm also jealous of your sweet tan already too! :)
How nice to live in a city with 80 degree weather in February. I can't believe you were able to hit the beach this time of year. Quite a difference from skiing on the mountains. Ella is so dang cute, I love her reasoning about the ocean!
I'm with Ella - ocean waves ARE too wiggly to get in. That is what swimming pools are for!
Post a Comment