I had to make 45 of these bad boys for Ella to pass out at all her Par-Tay's. Sheesh, thats a lotta' love :)
The next day Ella had another Valentine party at her pre-school. She is a girl after my own heart and gets really into the holidays. Valentine's Day is right at the top of her favorites, so she geared up and was ready for round 2. We decorated Valentine cookies, then decorated our lovely heart pouches, passed out valentines and ended the school day with a dance party. Good times, good times.
Last but not least, we had our primary party. (I still can't believe Ella is old enough to go to the big kid primary party's) We focused on missionary work and made Valentines for the less active. We play a few games and Ella decided she was a champion at the ball toss, check out her form in the action shot above. With her three "P" party's, Playgroup, Pre-school and Primary, I'd say Ella has already had a very Happy Valentines Day!





3 Friendly Thoughts:
WOW what ADORABLE collages! Wow...seriously, Kristi, wish you could do my blogging too! Haha...
Ella looks soooooooo cute in all of her Valentine's Day get up! Love that little pony tail in the last collage!
That is so fun!! Lucky girl. I love your cute blogging, it's so fun to look at! You are talented girl!!
45 gift bags! What a sweet Mamma to put those together. Love the parties!!!
Post a Comment