As many of you know, Ella does not have the thickest of hair. In fact I'd say it's pretty darn skimpy. Which is ironic, since I'm a hairdresser and I'm dying to do all kinds of cute styles to it. It’s starting to come in slowly...very slowly. The funny thing is, Ella will let me put anything in her hair! Any clip, any headband, any hat, anything, and she keeps it in all day. She absolutely LOVES when I do her hair. Crazy, coming from a kid with some seriously limp locks. I asked her the other day, if she would let me put curlers in her hair to make it pretty. She was such a perfect little client! Sitting so still in the chair looking in the mirror asking me which princess she was going to look like. Her hair is still a bit on the short side for curlers, but I still think it turned out pretty darn cute! Even if she does slightly resemble a sweet little old lady :)



11 Friendly Thoughts:
I think it is adorable. I love curls. Not old lady at all.
Oh my goodness gracious, that is TOO CUTE for words!! I LOVE it!!!!!! I wonder if Azure would let me do curlers? :)
So cute!
Are you kidding me? I want hair like that. Seriously, I am thinking of chopping it all of in Ella's name. She is so cute!!
That is so FREAKING CUTE! I love it!! She is darling.
I love it!!! It looks great! She is such a cute little girl.
I love all her cute little poses! Her hair looks adorable!
What a doll!
the curls are so cute. how fun that she lets you do her hair. I have to run behind Jaxon with gel in my hands trying to apply it to get his done. Good times! I love your yearly family pictures on the side of your blog, cute stuff!
Awww, she looks so cute with those curls. Lex would never sit still to let me do that to her, lucky mom. She sure is a cutie and her hair has really started coming in. Love it!
Ella looks adorable. What a cute hair style. You always have her dressed and looking so cute-Just like her mommy:)
Post a Comment