
All aboard! Both Dan and I didn't have to work on
Saturday, so we went to check out the Maritime Museum, downtown SD, right on the harbor. It's an awesome collection of historic ships that you get to tour. I had been on this tour over a year ago, but this was a 1st for Dan the man. They're such amazing historic ships, that I highly
recommend this little adventure for your own family.


There is a bunch of really cool art throughout San Diego's harbor. I love just walking along to check out the new sculptures. Here are a few of our favorites.

I think this is an Octopus??



Ella's fave! She kept saying: "Oh, look it's Tinkerbell!"
4 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh how fun! You guys are such a cute little family! You look really good, as usual! Such a beautiful girl!
Cute, cute, cute! Ella makes an adorable captain of the sea! :) One of these days we need to do that tour too (instead of always just walking by the boats saying, "Ooooh, awwwwww"! Love ya!
That looks so fun! I love those days you can just spend with your family doing something new.
P.S. You're lookin' hot girl!
How fun!! I love the "Tinkerbell" piece...what a fun way to spend the day!
Post a Comment