Friday, March 27, 2009

Penelope The Clown

Happy 2nd Birthday Teagan!

Clowns usually creep me out...but Penelope rocked the house! What a ball we had!

6 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

We would have LOVED a birthday party like that when we were little Kris! Ella with make up on AMAZES me how much she looks like you. What a kick butt party!

Holly said...

Wow, Penelope has some serious skills! :) How fun!!

Kade and Katie said...

hey kristi, so i wanted to let you know i finally have a blog! i didn't know if i would ever get around to it, but it's so fun! i love being able to see friends and keep in touch, so this is great! you are so gorgeous, do you ever have a bad hair day? and your little ella is darling, i can tell you are enjoying her, she always looks adorable! i'll be checking in often on you! you're a doll, chat with ya later.
katie (fryer) longhurst

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Cute, cute, cute! You are so on top of things! And yes, Penelope was AWESOME!!!

Jenn & Cardy said...

So cute! I love the face painting!

BTW...I was in LA for about 24 hours. I had a work conference Friday night and all day Saturday or I would've for sure called you!

Kevin and Heather said...

That looks like such a cute party! Your scrapbooking is amazing!