Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feelin' Lucky??

Happy St. Patty's Day!! Hope you got to kiss someone Irish and made it through the day with out a pinch.

Kiss me I'm Irish

And Kisses she received!

The three amigo's Tanner, Azure, and Ella

I love Tanner's face in this one. Like Oh yeah, I'm the man with two ladies on my arm.

12 Friendly Thoughts:

Jared and Laura said...

How fun!! Wish I did something fun for St. Paddy's Day. I cannot get over how cute Ella is...I love her little pigtails!

Kara said...

That looks like fun! I wish we could've gone, but I don't have a car on Tuesdays :(

Forsberg's said...

It looks like your party was so fun! My kids didn't even wear green today! I remembered to tell Brian he had to change and wear a green shirt, then forgot to dress myself or my two kids in the lucky color! On a side note, I love that Ella says kitty, witty- can we say Lola?!
Love ya

byebyedays said...

Ella's little ponies are the cutest! And I have to agree with you on Tanner's face... What little green dolls!

Zac and Jen said...

I got that scrapbook kit from Shabby Princess, it is called Happy Go Luck. I haven't done a book yet, but am going to start one. Have you done one yet? You are so good at posting, I need to be more like you. Ella is soo dang cute, I love her little hair do.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable post! I'm so glad you were smart enough to break out your camera! Please share your awesome pictures when you get a chance!! :) Love ya!

Amberlynn said...

SO cute! The only thing that could make this post any cuter is to have Vali and Norah in the group! :) We're sad to be missing out! We miss you guys! Happy St. Patty's!

ML said...

The little Who finally has piggy tales. Cute pictures! So Ella already got her first kiss, huh? Sounds like she's going to take after her mommy. Watch out!

Ashley Halsey said...

I'm so sad we couldn't make it...Lila had a Dr's appt. I really wanted to see Kim's house!

Mandy said...

Cute little party and I love Ella's little sweater and pigtails! You look cute too, in your green sweater. You are such a fun little mommy!

Unknown said...

You are so good with Holidays! I didn't even wear green, I need to do better and be a funner mom! Ella's hair always looks so cute!

I to have been doing my hair on my own for the last 4 years and I'm addicted to changing it back from blonde to brunette and it's not the easiest task doing it to myself. I wish we could switch to that would be awesome!

The hair blog has been fun, if you have any ideas for me, send them my way.

We are in the process of finishing some really sheek headbands, so you might want to wait a few more days. We are having way to much with this. I love this trend!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY TO YOU TOO! We actually don't celebrate this day because it's Alexis' birthday. She was actually is Disneyland that day. Did Brem tell you guys they were coming down?