Looks like you've been busy playin! The weekend with your sister-in-law looks like fun. I just know I'd LOVE the beach! Dan looks so eager to participate with Ella helping...:) I don't know, looks like you have a pro on your hands.
Dan looks so thrilled! Careful, she might try with actual scissors some day! Believe me it won't be pretty. I'm sure you've saved many mothers with the same problem.
4 Friendly Thoughts:
Looks like you've been busy playin! The weekend with your sister-in-law looks like fun. I just know I'd LOVE the beach! Dan looks so eager to participate with Ella helping...:) I don't know, looks like you have a pro on your hands.
Ella, you make the CUTEST lil stylist I've EVER seen!!
What a cutie! When we are old ladies, she can do our hair for us...he he he.
Dan looks so thrilled! Careful, she might try with actual scissors some day! Believe me it won't be pretty. I'm sure you've saved many mothers with the same problem.
Post a Comment