Dan's brother Andrew, came home from his mission in Brazil two weeks ago. We were excited to find out that he was going to take a mini vaca to come and visit the Southern California Joneses! (Dan also has two other brothers, Aaron and Mathew, that live up in Oceanside.) I can't believe it has been two years since we saw Andrew! It was like he had never left, we all just picked up like no time went by. He was shocked to see Ella! She was only 2 months old when he left on his mission, so they had a lot of playing to make up for! Ella loved him and absolutely loved all the attention he gave her. They really had a blast together. Andrew couldn't have come on a better weekend. It was unusually warm this weekend! (like low 80's) Perfect for hitting the beach! Which is exactly what we did every day he was here. I think after this weekend, Andrew might just decide to stay in Cali and not venture back home to chilly SLC! (I wouldn't blame em') Your always welcome here Elder Jones! We Love ya!
The Jones Brother's (minus Eli and Ethan) Andrew, Mathew, Daniel, Aaron







6 Friendly Thoughts:
Wow, how fun!! Ella looks like she had a blast with all of her uncles! The weather was soooo beautiful this weekend! We went down to Mission Beach on Saturday to walk along the boardwalk and play in the sand as well. :) Welcome home Elder Jones! Dan and all of his brothers look soooooo much alike!
Are you kidding, weather in the low 80's?!?! I want to live there, when can I move in??? :) Just beautiful!!!
Isn't it fun sharing your sun! What a fun thing to have family and friends visit your cute little family when they want to venture out of the cold of Utah. I have always wanted to move somewhere like that for a few years. What an adventure it would be... Maybe in our future. I can't complain though, our life is GOOD!:)
Ella looks so cute in that last picture! Y'alls weather is making me really jealous!!!
You can't beat San Diego weather, that's for sure. You married into a good lookin family! Ella looks like she really loves her uncles--how fun for everyone to be together.
Nice pictures! I'm so jealous that you guys get to go to the beach in January. That's what I want to be doing! Also, cute blog background.
Post a Comment