*** Sorry if you get motion sick watching this, apparently it's hard for me to hold the camera still :)
*** This video's a bit long and mostly for the grandparents, but I had to add it! Tonight Ella was super sweet, putting all her babies to bed and singing 'I am a child of god' to them. I just couldn't resist. She really is only singing the part of the song that says 'Given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear' So cute. We love this little lady she makes us smile everyday!


9 Friendly Thoughts:
Now that is a GREAT song, and what a SINGER! That little voice is SO CUTE!:)
Ohhhhhh, how cute!! Great job Ella!! I understood every word! I don't know how much it helps that Azure requests me to sing that song to her every day so I know it backwards and forwards...but still EVERY WORD!!!
I love that one of the first songs my kids knew was "I am a child of God". Listening to them sing it is just heaven on earth.
OH MY GOSH!!!!She is precious!! How fun.
Isn't that the sweetest song for a child to sing? It must make Heavenly Father as happy as it makes us as parents :)
Your little Ella is a doll! I am glad you can see my blog now because I look at yours every so often, so now i don't feel like a stalker! :)
Looks like you guys are having an amazing time in CA! Your family is so dang cute!
-Thierry
That was so adorable, she really is such a cutie. Enjoy every minute they grow up so fast. I can't believe I have a 1st grader. Thanks for the sweet message. I actually just got my hat at Forever 21, all of a sudden I'm really into that 40's look with hats and flower headbands that I found off eBay, this girl is from Korea and has her own boutique she is awesome! I also have a great friend who makes really cute bows and bling flowers that I use for accessories for my girls, her site is bumblebug boutique she is on my blog. We are going on our 9th year anniversary this month I can't believe it! How about you two how long have you been together? You are fine to add me to your blog, I am going to do the same, I love checking in on friends and your blog is so cute! I could use some tips on how to decorate mine, it's kinda boring. Do you still do hair?
Jewels
That's awesome that we are doing the same things! You can use whichever pictures you would like. Also if you go to www.weddingwire.com and either type in my zip code 22201 or my storefront name Hair by Jewels than you can see some more pics I've done and use any of those. I would love to see some of the work you do, it's always fun to get new ideas.
She is so precious! I can't believe how big she is.
Post a Comment