Friday, February 27, 2009

Dine With The Dolphins

Our week of visitors continued, with my sister Candice and her hubby Brian coming into town to take their nieces to Sea World. They stayed through the weekend and we all had a great time.

I was so excited to take them to feed the dolphins! That is one of my favorite things to do at Sea World. I am determined that one day I will get to swim with them. Wouldn't that be so cool?!?! I think they are adorable.

Candice was the real winner of the day. She won the girls two stuffed Shamu's with her mighty, mighty self. You go girl, I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley! Look at those guns! :)

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast! The girls are still talking about it!

byebyedays said...

That is the cutest picture of Candace, she is so dang cute! It's never ending with you, what HAVEN'T you done? (I'm sure you'll be swimming with the dolphins soon to). That's so cool you and Candace can spend so much time together.

Mandy said...

Oh, I want to come back! Too bad we didn't have time to see the dolphins. I want to swim with them too. Lets do it someday!