I'm in charge of the playgroup in my ward and we meet every Wednesday. I thought in the spirit of love this month, why not have a Valentine's party to celebrate! We made our own Valentine boxes and passed out our little Valentines. I really do love any excuse to throw a party and what better reason then these sweet love bugs!
Getting ready for the big Par-Tay!
Ella and I wanted to make good ol' fashion valentines. It's been raining the last couple of days, so good time to bust out the crafts. I thought our little Butterflies turn out pretty darn cute!
After the big hoorah, My love bug with all her Valentine Loot. Can you say? Sugary goodness!










10 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh Kristi, what a cute, cute, cute post!!! I will download my pictures from the party tonight and send you over the best ones (you might be wanting to make another collage if there are some good ones)! :) Thanks for the awesome partay--we loved it!!!!!!
Can you email me some of your pics? I only got one or two since Lila was in my arms the whole time! Even just pics of the tables, etc. would be great. Thanks for planning such a fun party!
p.s.--I don't know how Kim always manages to comment soooo super fast : ) !!!
You are so creative Kristi! Love the butterfly Valentines. And I'm sure the playgroup just loves all your creative, fresh, and fun ideas. You're awesome!
You can comment as much as you want, it's fun to catch up and it would be fun to live closer. I'm not sure how I signed up for weddingwire. I think it tells you o the website after you create your login, then you will get a call from someone from wedding wire, they will make sure you are legit and give you a litte interview. Nothing crazy, pretty simple, then you are allowed to go on and create your storefront.
I'm excited that you will be getting Jill your way, she is a great friend, you will have to write a comment on her blog abut yourself and hook up with he in June when she gets there.
Also, love the pics of the lovebugs and Valentines, what a cute mom you are!
Ta Ta
sorry for all the typos, I was writing pretty quick, have to go feed the babes.
Lovely post! Looks like those kids had a blast!
Kristi you are so much better at playgroup than I was!!! Love this party idea. Nobody out here likes to throw parties. I actually get no thank you's for showers for 2nd babies. :( I miss my party girls!! So wish I could come and watch Confessions of a Shopaholic with you girls I am sure you are going right???
Thanks for having the party. It turned out cute. Could I get some of the group shots?
I love all the owl stuff at Target right now! I bought the pink owl soap dispenser...I am going to use it for hand sanitzer at work! :) Thank you for the congrats. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that y'all could maybe figure a way to make the trip out here for the wedding! And then...you COULD do my hair! And I would forever love you! We are thinking next May---or maybe June. I will keep you guys updated! :)
You are the cutest mom. I hope someday when I have kids I can be as cute and fun as you!
Post a Comment