This is so funny. We started our "Joy school" type program here too. We started on Feb 5th too. It was great!! We have like 9 kids and we hold it at the church. So excited for you guys!! Peterson loved it too.
Hey Kristi it's Julie (Whipple) Jackson from beauty school. My sister Terri found your blog and told me about it. It looks like you guys are going great, your family is adorable. Your little girl is so cute! I love the pics and all the creativity. Wish I was in Cali right now. We are in DC and it is freezing cold. You can check out our blog at julieandjonny.blogspot.com
5 Friendly Thoughts:
The cutest class I've ever seen!
Okay, that is seriously sooooo cute! You gotta share your pictures and also where you found the adorable school days embellishments!! LOVE IT!
This is so funny. We started our "Joy school" type program here too. We started on Feb 5th too. It was great!! We have like 9 kids and we hold it at the church. So excited for you guys!! Peterson loved it too.
Hey Kristi it's Julie (Whipple) Jackson from beauty school. My sister Terri found your blog and told me about it. It looks like you guys are going great, your family is adorable. Your little girl is so cute! I love the pics and all the creativity. Wish I was in Cali right now. We are in DC and it is freezing cold. You can check out our blog at julieandjonny.blogspot.com
Hugs and Luvs!
Julie
Awww. I always wanted to do "Joy School" but I couldn't ever work it out. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment