Monday, June 23, 2014

March

In attempts to update my blog since I'm... eh-hm  4 months behind (I blame life) I going to give month reviews. I'm hoping I'll be better at updating after getting caught up, but wont make any promises :)

MARCH

.
Turned another year older. 
Even though I'm getting older, I'm still a birthday fan. 
Any excuse to celebrate is my motto
 woke up to these three munchkins making me breakfast.
Got my nails did, shopping, and lunch with good friends.
Dinner with my main squeeze and my sissy and brother in law in old town Temecula.
Love nights out at yummy grown-up restaurants
with some of my favorite peeps
Thanks cana for the fun date night!
Caramelized banana foster....yes please
More march highlights...
Oliver loves pirate boats, so off to the maritime museums we went
Cutest little sailor
USS Jones crew are pretty cute I must say

Seaport Village picnic and kite watching
A good day always ends in ice cream :)
Strawberry Fields forever.
Lots of strawberry picking and sampling going on.
Sun ripened and delicious
Caught them being so sweet.
They really do love each other.
If only everyday could be like this.
Coloring picnic, all their own idea
March had fabby beach weather 
so hit up the beach with besties a few times
Leo turned 10 months on me when I wasn't looking
Had a jolly holiday kind of spring break. 
Hit up D-land with one of my 
over 20 year Utah bestie and her adorable fam
Love this Kandi girl so so much!
Leo looking more and more like his sissy every day
Little twinners!
Always running errands.
Good thing my errand buddies are stinkin cute.
PS these carts are genius. 
props to Albertsons
March ended with more visitors.
Spring break brings em' out.
And we love it!
A few of Dan's beautiful sissys came out to play.
Followed by Dan's mom.
Love our grandma Cindy
Last but not least, 
My collage roomie and fun friend, 
Jessica and family came out. 
We beached, had fish tacos at the harbor, 
and Ruby's diner for dinner at the end of the pier.
Charlie the famous pier pelican
March was good to us

0 Friendly Thoughts: