I've had a lag in my blogging lately.
Due to this cute little terror.
In two weeks time, he managed to cut his own hair (cant even talk about that one....sniff) spread peanut butter all over my kitchen, take a sharpie to my new chair, and pick off the keys on my computer keyboard. (hence the lack in blogging) I've always said, good thing 2 year olds are cute!
He tried to win me back with flattery by telling me that he "likes my hair, my eyes, my ears, and my phone" and that I'm "the best mommy in the world" Well, it worked. I sure love that crazy little menace.
You can all rest easy, knowing mini spidey is here to protect us
Intro to the big boy potty, heaven help me!
Not sure if he gets the concept? Wrong end buddy :)
Someone wanna train this kiddo for me?!
If you don't see another post for a while,
it's because I'm wrangling my tiny spider man.
If you don't see another post for a while,
it's because I'm wrangling my tiny spider man.


0 Friendly Thoughts:
Post a Comment