All aboard the USS Leo!
My Baby boy is ONE!
I'm in denial.
How can it already been a year?
We had a little nautical party for my birthday boy.
"life saver" utensils
Live bait
Fish and Chips
Catch of the day
Sea water
Cake officially smashed.
A one year old right of passage
We are SO in love with our sweet sweet Little Leo Love.
He really adds so much JOY in our home.
With his giant watermelon smile and sparkly blue eyes,
his bleach blond hair and tan little legs,
his little bottom crooked toofers,
his chill baby attitude and his contagious giggle,
his loving baby pats and his itty bitty bum.
his bleach blond hair and tan little legs,
his little bottom crooked toofers,
his chill baby attitude and his contagious giggle,
his loving baby pats and his itty bitty bum.
He is our little buddy
and were so glad he's ours
Happy 1st birthday Leo Davis Jones
we love you heaps!


2 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh. My. CUTE!!!! These pictures are awesomely sweet. What an adorable party, looks like it was a blast. Your house is incredible, I love the gazibo... the kitchen... Wow, it's nice! I'll let you know when we come to Cali, I'd love to see you!
Such a sweet boy! Love all the pics and of course had a blast his nautical partaaay!
Post a Comment