Ella ended the 2nd grade with a field trip to legoland.
I was lucky to join her, little brother free.
I was a parent chaperon for just Ella and her bestie Eva.
Girls just wanna have fun.
What a great way to end 2nd grade with a bang!
After school, we continued the last day of school fun
with a mommy/daughter date to Maleficent.
Love our girl one on one time.
The boys take up a lot of my attention,
Its so great to have special "just us girls" time
1st and last day of school.
what a difference a year makes!
When was it OK for my little bean
to look so grown up on me?
Kick Off To Summer
To ring in summertime,
we met up with friends and went blueberry picking
at the cutest little berry farm you ever did see!
Big red barns on a berry farm,
where you can feed chickens and pigs
seems super summery to me.
I'm still a country girl at heart.
These kids meant business.
They hunted and gathered loads of berries to take home.
Little hands can pick many berries.
Slave labor at its finest ;)
This one ate his weight in blueberries.
A kid after my own heart :)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
Love that lil berry farm! So glad you're updating!!!
Your daughter is so big, and cute! They just don't stay little very long. I'm amazed that my little guy is more a kid than a baby. The fairs in Cali are crazy fun. I remember them well. One of Nick and I's first dates was at the Orange County failr and we had a blast. We laughed so hard that day, it's a fum memory.
Post a Comment