Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Safari

With all the non-stop packing/un packing and moving, a 2 month old and crazy toddler, registering Ella for her new school, oh and I was working doing weddings every weekend on top of that. My stress level was a mile high. We just needed a day away (well I could really go for a vaca sans kids on a tropical island with a tropical drink in hand but...) we decided since we are closer now to the safari park, we'd make a family day outta it. We needed to get out of the house and just have some fun.

 My very favorite thing at the safari park, is this re-enforced car that the big jungle kitty cats play in. They are always out and you can safely get so close to them. I love me some big cats. Its always been a dream of mine to spoon with a lion. And in my dream, the lion of course, wouldn't kill me in the process ;)

 Of course it wouldn't be a successful trip to the Safari park with out a couple of spins on the carousel.
Just the break we needed

0 Friendly Thoughts: