I have been MIA from my lil bloggy blog for a bit, but I have a good excuse...
We moved!!
Finally after 2 years of the hubs commuting back and forth to north county.
We finally pulled the trigger and moved closer.
I'm sure baby Leo rushed things a little bit,
since 5 peeps in a 2 bedroom condo is
a little too cozy for my liking.
Goodbye cute Stonecrest condo,
Our San Diego home for the past 5 years.
You have been good to us.
We will miss your awesome parks, pools, and walking trails,
and living so close to good friends
So so weird to see it all empty like this...
Hello to our new home
there are lots of new memories to be made here :)
We are only about 45min away, but its feels forever away and much more like suburbia out here, then right in San Diego. I'm sure we'll get familiar with our new digs and area, but for right now it's such a change, its a little hard to get use to.
We went from a little condo to a big house and what use to take 5 steps to get to the kitchen, now takes trips up and downs the stairs. Don't get me wrong, its so nice to have more space, just gonna take a while to fill the place up with furniture, since most of our old stuff could all fit into one room.
The kids are having fun running a muck in a empty house, while I try my best to unpack and get this place somewhat settled. This crazy lady right here thought it was a good idea to go ahead and move with a new baby. Packing/un-packing with kids, is like brushing your teeth while eating oreos....its pretty tricky. But I put up a few pics on the walls and got some fresh flowers and it's starting to (slowly) come together
A little Trader Joe flower run to make it feel more like home.
BTW trader Joe has THE BEST flowers for the best price.
Go get some for your house. right now.
All these flowers for under $15 bucks. not bad right?!
The one and only room that I have almost finished in the house,
is the one I was the most excited about.
I have an in home salon studio!
No more kitchen hair.
I have a fun space right off the entry for clients and my brides.
It's still a work in progress, but it's coming together :)
The other place I was pretty stoked on, was our bathroom tub.
aka mini swimming pool.
The kids were all giggles trying it out.
like I said we are lacking in the furniture department,
so we are rockin the kiddie chairs.
Our sectional can't come soon enough...
Another fav spot to hang out, is this cute gazebo right off the kitchen.
Fun to come out at dusk and just chill
It was a whirlwind move and things have been busy.
But this lil nugget forces me to take breaks from un-packing,
to have snuggles and smile sessions.
to have snuggles and smile sessions.
I don't mind a bit :)
We have lots more room for visitors now
So please come out and stay with us!



3 Friendly Thoughts:
Incredible house! I absolutely love the style, and wow its huge! I knew it was only a matter of time that you'd be moving on up with both of you so successful in your careers... that's awesome, congrats girl! I HAVE to come see you next time we're in town, see it in person.=)
Love the new house!!! Can't wait to see how beautiful you will make the inside. Still loved your home here in SLC. You two have amazing style together. Your babes are so cute. Congrats!
I still can't believe you're not around the corner. Can't friggin' wait to see your house and have a girls night
Post a Comment