1st thing...Dinner at the Harbor
for the biggest fish tacos you ever did see!
There are pretty Fab! nom.
After din din, we grabbed some ice cream
and went for a night time beach stroll.
It was low tide and the kids were loving running around
in just an inch of cool ocean water, with their tootsies in the sand
Next day, hit up beach break cafe for breakfast,
and rented a boat to cruise around the bay
Our handsome captain
Poor Leo was not a fan of the life jacket they made him wear.
Can ya blame him?! Those things are like torcher devices.
I'm a mean mom b/c I was laughing so hard at him
all squished in there like a sausage.
I had to snap a few pics of him in misery.
poor lil sweetie
We were all smiles at the beginning......
Until... Dan hit some waves and wanted to see
how fast the boat really could go...
how fast the boat really could go...
Ollie held on for dear life.
Ella had tears and clung to her seal beanie ball.
They didn't appreciate Dans speed racer driving skillz
All was forgiven when he let Ollie drive the boat
And we slowed down enough so Ella could check out the seals and pelicans.
Jones family boating adventure ended on a good note :)
So fun having an extra guest room to host visitors!
Keep em' comin'





1 Friendly Thoughts:
Fun!!! Poor babies, I would've been pretty freaked out to, I'm a huge wuss. Candice is so cute, she looks happy.
Post a Comment