Love me a good Girls weekend!!
A few weekends ago was no exception. Love these Ladies! They are amazing!
Super inspiring moms and wives, fabulous cooks, great friends,
they know how to have fun.
they know how to have fun.
Getting a weekend away is just what this mama of almost 3 (in a month! eek) needed. I scheduled off work so no weddings or hair to style. My awesome hubby took the kids and they had a great time daddy/ kiddo bonding. I had the whole weekend to relax with friends, eat, play, and gab for hours with no lil minion interruptions. Ahh, Pure heaven.
We stayed right on the beach in Coronado, so beautiful. We treated our selves to pedicures, hour massages, scalp massages with blow out hair styles, fine dining, treats and goodies galore (still drooling and craving the food. We ate like queens)
Got our toes did
And our hair did ;)
A real treat for this hairdresser who always colors her own hair and doesn't get this fine treatment very often.
We soaked all this pampering up!
Oh the food! I could do a whole other blog post about the food we ate. So glad I'm in my last trimester of my pregnancy, so I can really enjoy eating all this amazing food. We hit a few of our favorite restaurants. We girls are foodies and can eat. Nom!
Went to Con Pane, Cucina Urbana, D-Bar, Snooze, Cheesecake Factory, Burger lounge. Hungry yet?! :)
So. Much. Fun.
Just the perfect little get-a-way stay-cation.
Thanks ladies for the best time!
Can every weekend be girls weekend? A gal can get use to this!!
Ill leave you with this little gem LOL!
Lots of late night talks and giggles.
I guess when it comes to a girls weekends we are all just teenagers at heart :)
Moms gone wild right there folks. haha.






1 Friendly Thoughts:
Can we do it again tomorrow??? PRETTY PLEASE!! Seriously the best weekend ever. Love you girls!
Post a Comment