Sunday, April 21, 2013

35 Week Baby Bump

Time to document the baby bump. 
I took maternity pictures with the other two pregnancies, so I thought I better document this lil peanut too. (well not so little anymore...I'm about to pop) Here I am at 35 weeks with baby bump #3 only 5 (or less... fingers crossed) weeks to go! I brought Ella and Ollie with me to hopefully try and capture my almost 3 kiddos, and I think we managed to get some good ones. (between Ollie body slamming baby bro and running all over the park...we surprisingly got some cute shots) Thanks Mandy! I love them, you are one talented gal, for sure.













2 Friendly Thoughts:

Lela Boyd said...

I'm obsessed. OBSESSED!!! I love them all sooooo, so much!!! They're perfect. You are such a babe :)

Ashley Halsey said...

These turned out sooooooooo beautiful! I've never taken maternity pictures, but this makes me want to!