My friends are amazing!!
I was so worried trying to figure out a way to go with Dan to NYC and how it would work out with the kiddos, with school schedules, nap times, and sleepovers. My friends willing volunteered to rotate the kids amongst the 5 of my them so no one got too overwhelmed. I offered up lots of hair colors and payback babysitting to sweeten the deal ;)They were so great to keep my worries at bay, by sending up dates and pics of the kids having fun and telling me they were doing great and sleeping great. I so appreciate that! As many of you moms out there know, your never really can completely relax while away from your kids. So hearing these little up dates put my mind at ease.
Here are some of the super cute pics they sent me while away...
Thank you all again!! I appreciate it so so much! Love you oxoxo



.jpeg)



1 Friendly Thoughts:
Your kids are the BEST!!! I'll watch them anytime!!!
Post a Comment