Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Few Of My Favorite Things

My friend hosted a favorite thing party
 If you have never been or gone to one,
you gotta throw one they are the best!!
 The cute Valentine decor and yummy snacks
Here's how it works. Each person picks an item that they love. They suggested a price rage of $5-6 per item {which a few of us went over but that's fine}. Each person then brings 3 of that item to give away. Upon arriving the guests write their name on three pieces of paper and toss in a basket. Then once everyone arrives we go around the room presenting what our favorite thing is and then draw 3 names to receive our item. Cool huh!?! It kind of felt like Christmas. My "favorite thing" that I gave away was Redken guts root booster b/c I love me some big hair :) Other items brought were cleaning supplies, gift cards, beauty supplies and foods. Everyone brought great stuff so we all went home with awesome goodies. 
 See I told ya...just like Christmas! Wa-Hoo!!


0 Friendly Thoughts: