Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Hearts Day

I was invited to thee most beautiful Valentine Party EVER!! I mean every little detail was beyond adorable. We had dinner poolside with this gorgeous table setting. We had an old school Valentine exchange with sweet hand stitched valentine baskets to put them in. It was the cutest thing you've ever seen.
 check out this table setting! wow! right?!
Some of the valentines we passed out
 The delicious dinner
Cauliflower soup, sauteed salad, balsamic chicken with parmesan potatoes, and chocolate raspberry cake
Lela captured all the great photos (our resident photographer)
 Love these ladies
 Lela with Stephanie... our amazing hostest
Such a fun night!
On actual Valentines Day
I put Ella's hair up in hearts 
(a valentine tradition I started ever since she finally got hair)
 She and Ollie got loads of valentine goodies from school and grandparents, we had fun going through and sampling ;) Thanks for the treats!                                 
I was feeling a bit under the weather, so we opted to stay home but I was treated to flowers, take out, and a pedicure from my main Valentine. He knows the way to my heart.


0 Friendly Thoughts: